What can you lack?

"What can you lack if you are Hers? For the whole of the cosmos is yours." Heart of Water, v2

(I tried -- really tried to come up with something inspirational and wise to say about this image, but I'm just not there yet. Exegesis and sermon making are not something I'm built for without serious training that would probably require my continuous study until I turned 80. Instead of what paltry lines I attempted to put together, please instead enjoy my embarrassment at facing old work.)

I'm in the mood for spring colours and themes: the cheery greens and bright flowers that are so wonderful to look at! I’ve been busy tidying up: moving everything into its proper folders and stowing everything from 3340 into the appropriate bins on my computer; looking over pages and recent posts on my blog to check for clarity. (The Rosary page is completely updated: it was very unwieldy to use if you were trying to pray along with the instructions, but not any more!) Spring cleaning if you will, except I’m cleaning *in* Spring, rather than *for* Spring.

And that’s when I stumbled over some of my old work, like I do, and cringe, like I do, whenever I see it.

Most of the early images I made for this page make me cringe just to think of them. I can't quite look at them for longer than a second or two. This verse appeared in August of 2016 more than a little rough around the edges! I'm not 100% sure this version is all that much better (who knows, maybe I'll hate this one too in five years!) but it is at least a *little* better.

(If you would like to subject yourself to the cringe as well, here is the original version of this verse.)

Comments