💚 Happy World Vegan Day! 💚

"Do not offer Me the sacrifice of blood, for I take no delight in the hurt of any creature," the Daughter tells us, "and My children, if you love Me, you are friend to every living thing and the soul of every maiden is your sister." (Veil of Matter, v1-2)


Veganism isn't a main tenet of Filianism, but is a cause near and dear to my heart. We are told in the Scriptures to "walk gently on the earth, for the earth is your sister, and the creatures thereof are your kin." The Daughter reminds us: "I have set maids to watch upon them; treat them not, then, with hardness." (Heart of Water, v3-4) Factory farms treat our kin with hardness, to put it mildly, and I urge everyone to take a deep look at your own heart and turn not away from the suffering of animals today. 💚🐮🐷🐔🐣💚

Comments