New Shinies!!

Look at these beautiful pieces!!

I put together this Rosary over a year ago, right before a move, and it was in my hands the entire time (I don't do well travelling through big cities; makes me anxious with all those lanes! [I was not the driver, don't worry 😆]). I didn't have a centerpiece/three-way connector to put at the join, so I just had some spare wire looped around to hold it all. It wasn't ideal, as the wire would sort of 'stick' and form a kink.

I've been searching for something to replace it with, but while two-way connectors abound (a piece with a loop on either side to join two pieces together), three-way connectors like you need for a Rosary were harder to find without overtly Catholic imagery on them. Many would be perfect, but still have the cross and various Catholic symbols on the back, or an image of Jesus or a male saint, and I really wanted something entirely Marian.

And at last I found one! I got this and the medal of Our Lady, Untier of Knots, from a shop on Etsy called Small Devotions Supply. They're based in the USA and are extremely affordable. This was a bit smaller than I expected, and I am so happy with how beautiful a piece this is!
This shop is also how I discovered Our Lady Untier/Undoer of Knots in the first place. I couldn't be more thankful to be introduced to such a wonderful Novena, and I'm thrilled to have a medal of Her!
There are some great pieces there, and a few more centerpieces there that could work perfectly on a Filianic Rosary -- do go give them a visit!

Comments