Heart of Water

Hello again!

Well this place looks much different than it did last time I posted. It's kind of disappointing, but this is what I've got for the moment. The comments were completely inoperable with the template I was using, and I did switch around a few templates I liked to no avail. So for now, the blog looks more like - a blog!

Ah well. You should be able to comment now. Let me know of any issues!!

In the meantime, I have a new batch of pictures!





These are from the second-last chapter of the Scriptures, the Heart of Water. I actually made these a while back, and somehow overlooked them! I had a few posted in various places, but not all of them in any one location. Don't know how that happened, but it was a welcome find! Please do feel free to share these wherever you like. They're also on Facebook, Tumblr, and Pinterest already if any of those are more your medium!
 
 

Comments