Voice of Praise

We're getting closer and closer to Tamala (hooray!). This is a quote from the Marian Psalter (link below), Psalm 9; the brightness of autumn feels somehow even better a season for praise and joy than spring often feels.

The weather has been quite chilly at nights here, which is a blessing though unusual, and the snap in the air has put me more in the mood for Filiadi (Christmas). My job decided to move to a bigger city, and has left me out of work since last week; it has been a mixed blessing as the work environment was turning sour. Luckily I have already bought presents since I was worried about shipping times, but I do miss the income and catching up with some of my coworkers. Hopefully there are better things to come!
 
I've been changing up my devotional practice recently as well, with more formal prayers at dawn and dusk which often incorporate some of these Marian Psalms. There have been plenty of nudges lately that I needed something more structured in my devotions and so far this seems to be working well. There are definitely more times when this feeling I associate with Thea comes welling up inside me and I want to worship, which is something quite new to me, lax as I have ever been! (Oh dear 😅)
 

Comments