Moura 3338


Moura began officially at dawn today. This is our most unique season - it is the fifth of four, the thirteenth of twelve, and contains only one month rather than three as the rest of our Seasons do.
This season is often treated as our version of Lent, where we take on spiritual disciplines, give up personal vices, and/or fast in preparation for the new year at Eastre. The middle of the month, Med Moura, is a break from Moura and we celebrate all our mother figures and teachers in our life.

This Moura, I've decided to try and pray the 'full' rosary (3 repetitions of the full five-decade rosary) every day in Moura. I really like praying the rosary on the go: in a stressful job, it's more than handy to have something I can do quietly that keeps me from becoming rude or impatient with others. I've even come up with a way to keep track of the prayers on my fingers so I can pray a full rosary if I so choose; so If I can't, that's okay; I'm prepared for there to be days when it's a struggle just to pray one rosary, even just one decade of one rosary; but however many days I can achieve my goal will be a success!

Comments